By now, many of you are well aware of NFPA’s 2016 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) taking place August 15-17 at the Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, Illinois. But did you know that the IEOC is the highest-attended event that NFPA offers its members? Do you know why? Because now more than ever, it is one of the best resources of strategic planning solutions available to the fluid power industry.
Conference content delivers a wealth of information on industry economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs all surrounding the fluid power supply chain, and it is all delivered by some of the most reputable experts in those fields. The conference also attracts a vast number of supply chain partners for both members and non-members alike.
The top-notch lineup of speakers and activities at the IEOC includes…
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – Mark Killion, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Ann Duignan, J.P. Morgan
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Oil & Gas and Commodities Outlook – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Customer Technology Trends – Preston Reine, IHS Technology
- Political Analysis – Charlie Cook, Cook Political Report
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament at Chevy Chase Golf Course
- IEOC Welcome Reception at Chevy Chase Country Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
If you’re looking for solutions for your strategic planning process, please come and join NFPA at the IEOC to find the answers you’ve been looking for.
And don’t forget, the hotel room block deadline is July 25!
To register or learn more about the IEOC, please click HERE.
To see who is already planning to attend the IEOC next month, please click HERE.
Any IEOC questions? Contact Eric Armstrong at email@example.com or 414-778-3372.
NFPA’s latest Economic Update Webinar recording is now available to all members for free. See the latest insights from Patrick Luce of ITR Economics on global issues, the US economy, interest rates, inflation, and more. Patrick also speaks to the latest fluid power forecasts from 4th quarter ITR forecast report. View the webinar, download slides,…
Iowa State University faculty, Dr. Brian Steward was team leader in designing and creating the Off-Highway Vehicle Chassis Dynamometer Laboratory (Dyno Lab). Located in the heart of the Midwest, it is an excellent tool for manufacturers and students within the area. This Dyno lab will be one of few facilities used to test large farm…
Carrie Berger Administrative Manager, National Fluid Power Association As the Administrative Manager here at NFPA, I wear a lot of different hats around the association. I have been here almost three years and have grown in my position over that time. I coordinate staff events as well as help plan and prepare for many of…