By now, many of you are well aware of NFPA’s 2016 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) taking place August 15-17 at the Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, Illinois. But did you know that the IEOC is the highest-attended event that NFPA offers its members? Do you know why? Because now more than ever, it is one of the best resources of strategic planning solutions available to the fluid power industry.
Conference content delivers a wealth of information on industry economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs all surrounding the fluid power supply chain, and it is all delivered by some of the most reputable experts in those fields. The conference also attracts a vast number of supply chain partners for both members and non-members alike.
The top-notch lineup of speakers and activities at the IEOC includes…
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – Mark Killion, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Ann Duignan, J.P. Morgan
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Oil & Gas and Commodities Outlook – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Customer Technology Trends – Preston Reine, IHS Technology
- Political Analysis – Charlie Cook, Cook Political Report
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament at Chevy Chase Golf Course
- IEOC Welcome Reception at Chevy Chase Country Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
If you’re looking for solutions for your strategic planning process, please come and join NFPA at the IEOC to find the answers you’ve been looking for.
And don’t forget, the hotel room block deadline is July 25!
To register or learn more about the IEOC, please click HERE.
To see who is already planning to attend the IEOC next month, please click HERE.
Any IEOC questions? Contact Eric Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-778-3372.
Deadline to Respond is August 18, 2022 Electrification is a buzzword throughout most industries now and is a common topic being discussed at conferences, events, and board rooms. While many businesses and industries have already embraced electrification, others are still working to understand the impacts, opportunities, and decision points to make. To add further confusion,…
The National Fluid Power Association is saddened to share the news that Tom Wanke, CFPE, director of the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations at Milwaukee School of Engineering, passed away June 21, 2022. “Tom’s impact on the fluid power industry will be felt for generations,” said Eric Lanke, president and CEO of the…
Programs like the Fluid Power Scholarships are made possible in part by the generous support of industry volunteers as well as NFPA Education and Technology Foundation and Pascal Society donors. Support these efforts by making a donation. The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded nineteen $2,000 scholarships to students pursuing fluid power technology fields of study. Here’s one of the winners, Brendan McCluskey.…