This year’s highly acclaimed NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is August 10-12, 2015 at the Westin Chicago North Shore in Wheeling, Illinois. Early bird registration for the event ends July 17th. The conference will offer critical insight and opportunities in economics, market forecasts, technology and networking to help fluid power business leaders successfully plan for the future.
Registration is open for NFPA members and non-members alike at https://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/the-ieoc/.
This year’s schedule is packed with an outstanding lineup of industry experts, including IEOC favorites Alan Beaulieu, Eli Lustgarten, John Walker and Peter Zeihan. Conference presentations and highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, Institute for Trend Research
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Geopolitical Analysis of Global Economics and Energy – Peter Zeihan, Zeihan on Geopolitics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Industrial Machinery Market Forecast – Scott Hazelton, IHS Economics
- Market Technology Trends: Variable Speed Drives – Mark Watson, IHS Technology
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament at Chevy Chase Golf Course
- IEOC Welcome Reception at Chevy Chase Country Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
IEOC Speakers Forum
Join IEOC’s most popular speakers for an economy-driven, interactive session to wrap-up the first day’s program.
Mark Your Calendars – Upcoming Events of 2023!
Trying to plan ahead for future travel? Use this article to lock-in these events into your calendar! Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event April 18, 2023 Virtual Delivery Vehicle Challenge Final Competitions April 12-14, 2023 | April 26-28, 2023 Norgren; Littleton, CO | Danfoss; Ames, IA Fluid Power Forum Exhibit and Member Reception at Offshore Technology…
You’re Invited: Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event
Byline: Kyla Olson, Workforce Program and Event Manager Tuesday, April 18th, NFPA will be hosting a two-part virtual event with Purdue University. We will begin with the Indiana Workforce Engagement Group meeting where you can expect an open discussion between NFPA staff, Purdue University faculty, and industry representatives from NFPA member companies. This is meant…
Power Partner University Murray State University Focuses Heavily on Automation and Controls within Industry- Fluid Power Forum Episode 96 Now Live
This episode features Jake Hildebrant, a Professor of Electromechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology at Murray State University. Listen to the Podcast Here As we all know, education plays a crucial role in developing the fluid power workforce. We invited Jake into our forum to welcome Murray State University as a first-year Power Partner University, while also learning…