This year’s highly acclaimed NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is August 10-12, 2015 at the Westin Chicago North Shore in Wheeling, Illinois. Early bird registration for the event ends July 17th. The conference will offer critical insight and opportunities in economics, market forecasts, technology and networking to help fluid power business leaders successfully plan for the future.
Registration is open for NFPA members and non-members alike at https://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/the-ieoc/.
This year’s schedule is packed with an outstanding lineup of industry experts, including IEOC favorites Alan Beaulieu, Eli Lustgarten, John Walker and Peter Zeihan. Conference presentations and highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, Institute for Trend Research
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Geopolitical Analysis of Global Economics and Energy – Peter Zeihan, Zeihan on Geopolitics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Industrial Machinery Market Forecast – Scott Hazelton, IHS Economics
- Market Technology Trends: Variable Speed Drives – Mark Watson, IHS Technology
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament at Chevy Chase Golf Course
- IEOC Welcome Reception at Chevy Chase Country Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
IEOC Speakers Forum
Join IEOC’s most popular speakers for an economy-driven, interactive session to wrap-up the first day’s program.
Deadline to Respond is August 18, 2022 Electrification is a buzzword throughout most industries now and is a common topic being discussed at conferences, events, and board rooms. While many businesses and industries have already embraced electrification, others are still working to understand the impacts, opportunities, and decision points to make. To add further confusion,…
The National Fluid Power Association is saddened to share the news that Tom Wanke, CFPE, director of the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations at Milwaukee School of Engineering, passed away June 21, 2022. “Tom’s impact on the fluid power industry will be felt for generations,” said Eric Lanke, president and CEO of the…
Programs like the Fluid Power Scholarships are made possible in part by the generous support of industry volunteers as well as NFPA Education and Technology Foundation and Pascal Society donors. Support these efforts by making a donation. The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded nineteen $2,000 scholarships to students pursuing fluid power technology fields of study. Here’s one of the winners, Brendan McCluskey.…