October 13-16, 2014, Nashville, Tennessee
Manufacturers, OEMs, researchers and media from around the nation will convene at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, from October 13-16 for the Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference 2014 (FPIRC14), an extended series of educational events hosted by the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP). The event will feature collaborative technical breakout sessions, networking opportunities, tours of local research laboratories, and panel-discussions on the technologies and workforce skills transforming the fluid power industry.
FPIRC14 Special Event Highlights:
- One-on-one networking with knowledgeable students and fluid power practitioners
- Technical research posters and presentations from leading academics
- Visit Vanderbilt’s premier fluid power laboratories
- Corporate opportunity for Industry Kiosks and Speed Meeting sessions
- Rare opportunity to tour Oak Ridge National Laboratory (optional). Read more…
- Personal Guest Program – The CCEFP invites your personal guest to join us on a tour of Nashville and its premier attractions.
- Conference Registration – Over a 25% discount for multiple corporate registrations. Register NOW!
- Hotel Accommodations – Conference block expires Friday, September 26. Register NOW to guarantee a room.
Please forward this FPRIC14 information to your colleagues. Registration is open to the entire fluid power industry.
As the only consortium of its kind in North America, the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP) invites you to the first annual Fluid Power Innovation & Research Conference 2014 (FPIRC14) to connect with the best and the brightest research faculty, trained students, and practitioners in the field of fluid power technology.
The FPIRC14 will feature a can’t miss panel entitled “Innovation – Marketplace – Workforce,” a discussion on public-private partnerships in innovation, research to marketplace opportunities and the need for an educated workforce.
The FPIRC14 panelists:
- Nicholas Zeppos, Chancellor, Vanderbilt University
- Philippe Fauchet, Dean of Engineering, Vanderbilt University
- Mark Johnson, Director of Advanced Manufacturing Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- Thom Mason, Director, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Ken Gray, Global Product Manager, Large Hydraulic Excavators, Caterpillar Inc.
Join us to learn about the latest in creative solutions to overcoming hydraulic and pneumatic technical challenges!
October 13 – 16, 2014
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Related article…From Pre-Competitive Research to Commercialization: Avoiding the “Valley of Death”
Become engaged with the CCEFP and help drive its future.
For more information contact Alyssa Burger, Education Outreach Director, Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP), University of Minnesota; (612) 624-4991 – office; (612) 964-3996 – mobile; (612) 626-7165 – fax.
Like this post? Share it!
Take Advantage of the Market Information Available to You as an NFPA Member
Need a refresher on what market information is available to you as an NFPA member? Meet with NFPA’s Economic and Statistical Services Manager, Sam Diedrich, for an overview and Q&A. NFPA provides members with a variety of report types, sources, and insights to best understand trends and outlooks in the fluid power industry. Below are…
NFPA Apparel Available – Look Great and Support the Foundation!
NFPA now has member apparel available for purchase, just in time for the Industry & Economic Outlook Conference! Visit our shop to view the different styles available. Save 15% off your purchase of apparel when you register for the IEOC! For questions, please contact Allison Forsythe at email@example.com
Preview 2023 IEOC Speaker Lineup
2023 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference August 15-16, 2023 Register for IEOC NFPA’s 2023 Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is slated to offer an enriching experience to connect with key industry players as well as learn from some of the brightest minds in economics. Learn about industry forecasts, geopolitical trends, the global marketplace and more from…