October 13-16, 2014, Nashville, Tennessee
Manufacturers, OEMs, researchers and media from around the nation will convene at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, from October 13-16 for the Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference 2014 (FPIRC14), an extended series of educational events hosted by the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP). The event will feature collaborative technical breakout sessions, networking opportunities, tours of local research laboratories, and panel-discussions on the technologies and workforce skills transforming the fluid power industry.
- One-on-one networking with knowledgeable students and fluid power practitioners
- Technical research posters and presentations from leading academics
- Visit Vanderbilt’s premier fluid power laboratories
- Corporate opportunity for Industry Kiosks and Speed Meeting sessions
- Rare opportunity to tour Oak Ridge National Laboratory (optional). Read more…
- Personal Guest Program – The CCEFP invites your personal guest to join us on a tour of Nashville and its premier attractions.
- Conference Registration – Over a 25% discount for multiple corporate registrations. Register NOW!
- Hotel Accommodations – Conference block expires Friday, September 26. Register NOW to guarantee a room.
Please forward this FPRIC14 information to your colleagues. Registration is open to the entire fluid power industry.
As the only consortium of its kind in North America, the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP) invites you to the first annual Fluid Power Innovation & Research Conference 2014 (FPIRC14) to connect with the best and the brightest research faculty, trained students, and practitioners in the field of fluid power technology.
The FPIRC14 will feature a can’t miss panel entitled “Innovation – Marketplace – Workforce,” a discussion on public-private partnerships in innovation, research to marketplace opportunities and the need for an educated workforce.
The FPIRC14 panelists:
- Nicholas Zeppos, Chancellor, Vanderbilt University
- Philippe Fauchet, Dean of Engineering, Vanderbilt University
- Mark Johnson, Director of Advanced Manufacturing Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- Thom Mason, Director, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Ken Gray, Global Product Manager, Large Hydraulic Excavators, Caterpillar Inc.
Join us to learn about the latest in creative solutions to overcoming hydraulic and pneumatic technical challenges!
October 13 – 16, 2014
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Become engaged with the CCEFP and help drive its future.
For more information contact Alyssa Burger, Education Outreach Director, Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP), University of Minnesota; (612) 624-4991 – office; (612) 964-3996 – mobile; (612) 626-7165 – fax.
NFPA’s Stats Toolkit allows NFPA members to see the latest trends in fluid power. This web-based tool houses Confidential Shipment Statistics (CSS) data along with economic indicators, customer market data, and forecast data. Users can create custom, downloadable reports through 5 report types: 12/12 Rate of Change (ROC): The latest trends suggest that fluid power…
March’s Quarterly Technology Conference – New Components and System Architecture that Increase Energy Efficiency
Registration is now open for the March NFPA Quarterly Technology Conference. The upcoming conference will take place March 2, 2023 and will be held jointly with FPIC. The conference focus is “New Components and System Architectures that Increase Energy Efficiency.” Presentations will be broadcast virtually over Remo. Sessions will include: View the tentative schedule of events here and…
IFPE Preview: Unique Role that Distributors Play in the Electrification of Mobile Machines – Fluid Power Forum Episode 92 Now Live
This episode features Jim Kaas, the President of IFP Motion Solutions, Inc. IFP is a distributor of hydraulic power units and automation systems. Listen to the Podcast Here IFP is NFPA’s Gold Sponsor, the highest level of sponsorship one can have within our organization. Jim is also Chair of the NFPA Board of Directors for…