The Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity & Innovation (MAPI) has extended a special invitation, along with a special discount, to CEOs and senior executives of NFPA manufacturing members to attend the MAPI Executive Summit being held May 15-16 in Chicago.
The event will feature case studies from companies like Siemens, Parker Hannifin, Johnson Controls, and Caterpillar, and thought leaders including the former head of the NSA and CIA, an astronaut, and a leading demographer. Attendance is being capped at 150, and the event is limited to senior executives.
- Getting competitive pricing right
- Developing a best-in-class talent pipeline
- Cracking the genetic code of high-performing manufacturers
- What manufacturers need to know about cybersecurity
- Risks and opportunities in frontier and emerging economies
- Managing different generations in the workforce
- How smart manufacturing can increase competitiveness
The MAPI member discounted rate is being extended to NFPA members. NFPA members should select “Associate Member” when registering and enter the code EXSUMMIT2014.
Click here to learn more or to register.
This holiday season, we are thankful for each of our members. All your staff at NFPA want to thank you for all of the efforts that you have put in to help grow the fluid power industry. We couldn’t fulfill our mission without your dedication and support. Enjoy this time off with your loved ones,…
Doug is the Application Engineering Supervisor for HAWE North America, a manufacturer of hydraulic power units, pumps, valves and cylinders. HAWE will be showcasing their water resistant hydraulics that help deliver power to speed boats at IFPE – the International Fluid Power Exposition — and we invited Doug into our forum to learn more about…