2018 Annual Conference
February 20-22, 2018
Four Seasons Orlando Resort
If you haven’t registered for the 2018 Annual Conference yet, here are 10 reasons you should not miss this event!
- Meet more fluid power industry leaders all in one place. [See who you could meet.]
- Develop a new global energy perspective from Peter Zeihan, the most energetic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable geopolitical strategist you’ll hear this year,.
- Build discipline around the execution of your sales strategy with the special expanded general session presentation by Joe Ellers of Palmetto Associates.
- Learn how IoT technology applies to the fluid power industry from Jeremy Drury, a specialist in the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Discover new ways to plan and think strategically from Chris McChesney, a primary developer of The 4 Disciplines of Execution.
- Enjoy a casual, collegial atmosphere where business partnerships and friendships can thrive. [Explore conference networking opportunities.]
- Gather contacts and connections for future conversations and meetings. The NFPA Events app makes it easy to connect before, during and after the conference. [Learn more about the app.]
- Participate in a committee meeting. The NFPA Marketing Committee will meet at 2pm on the 20th, and is open to all members.
- Be a Future Leader. For those eligible, it’s a great introduction to the industry and the association, for networking and leadership development.
- Connect with your friendly and professional NFPA staff. Most of us will be there.
For more conference information, click here: http://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/nfpa-annual-conference/
For questions, contact Leslie Miller at (414) 778-3369, or firstname.lastname@example.org.