2018 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC)
August 13 – 15, 2018
Westin Chicago North Shore
The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is NFPA’s highly anticipated economic event for everyone in the fluid power supply chain – NFPA members and non-members alike are all invited to attend. The 2018 event will take place August 13 – 15, 2018 at the Westin Chicago North Shore. Registration for the conference will open in mid-April.
This year’s event will focus on the opportunities and threats associated with the economy as they relate specifically to the fluid power industry. Industry experts will share the analyses, hard data, and critical insight needed to help fluid power business leaders translate economic trends into competitive intelligence to successfully plan for the future.
Conference content will examine industry economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs likely to impact the fluid power supply chain for years to come. Conference speakers will cover macroeconomic and global trends while also providing insights into key mobile and industrial customer markets. The IEOC is a great opportunity for fluid power professionals to connect, providing one of the best opportunities for information gathering and networking, all in one place, to help you and your company advance.
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – TBA, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – TBA
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – TBA, IHS Markit
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- Analysis of NFPA Vertical and Regional Markets – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Data Intelligence, Big Data and Data Bloat – Scott Klososky
- The Evolution of Automation – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament and Reception at Glenview Park Golf Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
- IEOC Networking Breakfast
- Exclusive Future Leaders Activities
- Committee Meetings