The 2017 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) agenda includes a variety of networking opportunities to help you make quality connections with the conference’s 300+ attendees. This year features a few brand new activities this year as well as tried and true classics. Here are the highlights to keep in mind:
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament – As the “official” start to the 2017 IEOC, this “scramble”-formatted tournament appeals to golfers of all levels and is structured for fun, casual competition. It will be held at Chevy Chase Country Club. CLICK HERE to register.
- IEOC Welcome Reception – Kick-off your IEOC Experience with a 19th hole post-golf gathering feel as golfers and non-golfers alike can enjoy a drink and hors d’oeuvres as they chat with industry peers and colleagues. Note: for non-golfers, there is an additional $60 fee for this activity.
- Networking Lunches – New this year, attendees can choose from three networking lunch meeting options on Tuesday, August 15th. They include:
- Future Leaders Lunch – Open to NFPA members 45 years of age or younger who are currently on a leadership path at their respective companies. It features networking and a short presentation.
- Technology Roadmapping Forum and Lunch – All members are welcome to attend this forum to hear a presentation on the latest technology roadmapping efforts, and provide feedback prior to its release to members. Learn more about the Technology Roadmap here.
- Networking Lunch for All Attendees – A general lunch open to all attendees. There will be no special presentations, just networking, networking, networking.
- Power of Association Networking Reception and Dinner – This annual dinner event has become a conference networking highlight, providing the best possible opportunity to interact with all conference attendees, speakers, and staff. To help facilitate these interactions, this year’s event will be held on-property at the Westin Chicago North Shore.
- IEOC Networking/Council Breakfast – Enjoy a full selection of breakfast favorites, engage in one of three casual council meetings, and/or network with other event attendees. The Supplier, Distributor, and Pneumatic Councils will host an informal discussion centered around several areas of interest, allowing you the opportunity to learn more about involvement in NFPA councils and committees.
- Event Breaks – While only 15 or 30 minutes long, these breaks offer more than enough time to catch up with colleagues, discuss event content, and enjoy a snack.
To register for the IEOC and for more information, CLICK HERE.
Questions? Comments? Contact Eric Armstrong, NFPA’s Economic and Statistical Services Manager, at email@example.com or call (414) 778-3372.