Presented through a combined effort of NFPA and the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) of the Milwaukee School of Engineering, the recent NFPA/FPIC Regional Conference held at Lawrence Technological University drew an audience of over 60 attendees and featured industry speakers on the advanced sensor technologies for fluid power systems.
The Detroit program included presentations from:
- The End of Reactive Maintenance: Today’s Predictive Solutions for a Proactive Future | Kris Mikulan, Group Product Manager, Filter Systems, Schroeder Industries and Anthony Maiolo, Application Engineer, Schroeder Industries
- Novel Position Sensors for Closed Loop Servo-Hydraulics | Art Holzknecht, District Manager, Renishaw, Inc and Matjaz Sivec, LinAce™ Sensors Engineering Manager, Renishaw, Inc
- Autonomy: How Close is the Future? | Marcus Herrera, Sales Application Engineer – Sensors and Controls, HYDAC
- Reducing Cost of Field Operations Using HART Technology | Leslie Perez, Senior Product Manager, Barksdale, Inc and Steve Brown, Key Account Manager, Barksdale, Inc.
Presentations from the Detroit event are available to NFPA members at this link.
Be sure to mark your calendar – the NFPA/FPIC Regional Conference will continue in 2020 at the following locations:
- June 4, 2020 Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport, Minneapolis, Minnesota – MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON
- September 3, 2020 location to be determined in Milwaukee, WI
- December 3, 2020 location to be determined in Chicago, IL