As a member-driven organization, committees allow members a voice in providing direction to the association while also providing them tools for personal and professional success. Participants make connections with other fluid power professionals, learn more about the industry, and develop leadership skills in a friendly, low-pressure environment.
- Audit & Investment Committee – Develops audit procedures/policies, oversees financial operations management on behalf of membership.
- Economics & Statistics Committee – Provides direction and support to programs that provide data and other market information on the fluid power industry and customer markets.
- IFPE Management Committee – Directs the overall planning of IFPE 2020.
- Roadmap Committee – Identifies the areas of pre-competitive research necessary to meet the future needs of fluid power customers.
- Standards Committees – Drive fluid power standards development both in the United States and internationally.
- Tech School Education Committee – Provides direction and support to programs that increase the number of technically trained people capable of integrating and applying fluid power and connects them to careers in the fluid power industry.
- Technical Board – Oversees the five-year review and maintenance of NFPA standards.
- University Education Committee – Provides direction and support to programs that increase the number of university engineers educated in fluid power and connects them to careers in the fluid power industry.
See how committee involvement has helped other NFPA members in building their careers and their companies: